Minimal Resume Design
The perfect way to make the best impression. Strong typographic structure and very easy to use and customize. The resume have a very organized and named layers, really easy to customize. If you want to apply for a job and make a good impression, you need to use a professional curriculum vitae / resume.
Features of Resume / Curriculum Vitae Template
– 300 DPI Resolution
– Cover Letter is included
– CMYK Color Mode
– Print Ready Ai Files
– Free Images Used
– Size 8.27”x11.69” (A4 Size)
– Easy Customization
– 1 Different Color Variation
– Help Guide Included.
– Photos are not included
– Min Adobe CS3 version
Fonts used, and available links:
Images used from: ShutterStock
Resume vs. Curriculum Vitae: What’s the Difference?
Curriculum Vitae (CV) is Latin for “course of life.” In contrast, resume is French for “summary.” Both CVs & Resumes:
- Are tailored for the specific job/company you are applying to
- Should represent you as the best qualified candidate
- Are used to get you an interview
- Do not usually include personal interests
If you are applying for both academic as well as industry (private or public sector) positions, you will need to prepare both a resume and a CV.